Before you submit an article to be published at Dream Wanderlust, please keep in mind the following points:
1. Submitted articles should follow the theme of the publication:
Story of adventure endeavor like climbing, trekking, sking, mountaineering, hiking, biking. etc. The journey has to be interesting and unique.
Story of exploration of remote places, mountains, cultures etc.
Expedition notes and diary.
Scientific articles on environmental awareness and study.
Photographs of Places, people, wildlife which tell an incredible story.
2. The article should have a minimum of 600 words and should not exceed 10,100 words.
3. The article should be written in English in Microsoft Word Document format, in Times New Roman font and 12 font size.
4. Any photograph related to the article should be submitted separately.
5. The article should be free from grammatical error, construction error, spelling error, punctuation error etc. Weak or vague construction, unnecessary or fragmented sentences, missing or misplaced elements and any kind of wrong or copied information shall not be entertained.
6. Please do not copy/plagiarize article(s) written by others and do not send others photos with your name. Check your article(s) in copyscape before sending it to Dreamwanderlust.
Criteria for publishing photographs in Dreamwanderlust:
1. Images should be from nature, wildlife, travel, trekking, expedition or feature related.
2. Please do not submit more than 20 images at a time.
3. The photographs will be selected based on the theme, concept, quality and uniqueness of the images.
4. The photographer is expected to provide a proper title and description to each of the photographs he or she wishes to publish. In case, the photographer is unable to do so, Team Wanderlust will do it on behalf of the photographer. However, he/she is expected to provide sufficient information to Team Wanderlust regarding the images. All the photographs should be original and should not belong to someone else. [Note: Dream Wanderlust shall not be held liable for piracy. The photographer takes the sole responsibility for the photographs he/she wishes to publish.]